Sinister: photos

Carmel carmellie at xxx.com
Fri Mar 1 00:24:09 GMT 2002

Those were lovely photos Robert!  Everyone looks quite
lovely.  and....Who's puppy dog is that?? he is super
cute!!  and I don't even like dogs very often--unless
they're on wheels.

I must tell of my woes today...I failed two midterms and
can't move a speech I have to give next week.  I think my
head is going to explode from stress--too bad, I liked
this head.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal with
doing poorly in my classes this term and just graduate.

No B&S news except I wish I could go to the show in
Atlanta.  I'm leaving for Europe on the 14th and I was
thinking about buying a ticket that left on the 13th and
had a layover in Atlanta, but then I thought that would
cost more and be very difficult...although fun.  I guess
I will just have to be patient and wait for them to come
to me again.

Good night everyone!  Have a pleasant evening!

Carmel

=====
"give me love
give me love