Sinister: I wish my life could be as strange as a conspiracy

mmm skyscraper aorta47 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 1 04:55:30 GMT 2002

Hi

Thanks for the warm replies to my last post. You  know
who you are. Also the sinister valentine thing worked
out nicely, it should become a regular thing.

I haven't listened to B&S in a couple of days, I'm
kinda on a break. At some point I'll probably listen
to everything in order and think, how this really is
great.

Right now I'm obsessed with very small record labels
that seem to only issue vinyl.  Fat Cat and Emma's
House are two such labels that capture my interest at
the moment. The desire to own records is a very
powerful force that cannot be easily reckoned with.

I believe that Atlanta got the best deal in B&S
tickets.  The tickets were the cheapest and the
convenience fee was pretty much the lowest. Also floor
seats are still available.  Are any of the Sinister
massive planning on attending? I remember someone
saying they were coming from LA, but exactly who
escapes me at the moment.

mmm skyscraper
p.s. 15 days to Aarhus for those luckily enough to go.