Sinister: Let's pretend its a work of art. Let's pretend its not my heart.

Max421 at xxx.com Max421 at xxx.com
Sun Mar 3 14:43:42 GMT 2002

I think I'm in love with Stephen Merrit.
I know I'm supposed to be talking about the big belle and sebastian concert coming up in New York, and how excited I am, but last night and the night before that I went to see the magnetic fields play all 69 love songs. The first night, rachel and I sat all the way at the back of alice tully hall, squinting to make out their faces. It was still cool though, hearing them play through the first album and a half. The songs seemed to make more sense live. The second night, our seats were better. The vibes were a lot better, and ww could actually see the faces of the bandmemmbers. They're so awesome. Like, I feel like just sitting there, I got to to know them some how. For those of you who know the albums, the songs are so much more moving in concert. I was almost in tears at the end of "pappa was rodeo". At intermission, was coincidentally walked past the stage entrance and rachel dragged me over to talk to the band. I actually had a conversation with dudley klute, the guy who sin!
gs "the luckiest guy on the lower east-sid". THAT was exciting. I also got a nod from Stephen Merrit. At the end of the concert, we got stephem merrit to come back from an encore, even though he's an ornery little baby that hates performing. He played one of his new songs "My little ukelele", which i think falls somewhere in between "seeing other people" and "winter wooskie" If you have any interest, go see eban and charley! Well thats all for now. I have to go do my philosophy homework. Does anyone know how hume's empiricism effected kant's philosophy? HELP!!!!

Love and more love,
Max