Sinister: I walked into a door

Ben Apps benapps at xxx.com
Mon Mar 4 17:03:23 GMT 2002

I walked into a door, and I left 'The Bends' behind me
TO go reading in the NME, but it wasn't very good
'Til I heard a band, off another boy at school with me
Like a dork he hung around with me and my mullet hanging down

And I reminded myself of the words he sang when I was feeling down
And he let me tape his Belle's at home for my stereo, to wear
Round my neck, it wont be heard by passers-by or when I'm waiting for
The night bus to arrive and I've been waiting quite a while

I bought a chain saw...........

Sheesh, I really should be working, or getting home. But Quickly Rob, nice
photos. Lucy, bon voyage. Fitballers, good game! Archel, congratis. Rachel,
C U soon yipee! SGS, where's the cookies? Will, you got your ticket yet?
All, come to trackandfield on the 15th (pretty please!)

Q Where do Belle and Sebastian kick off their tour?

A Aarhus

Q Where's Aarhus?

A In the middle of Aar Street!  ahahahahahaha! erm.....

I'll cet me goat

bapps