Sinister: blind the skies and change the tomic role

lindsey baker halighhalou at xxx.com
Mon Mar 4 17:59:58 GMT 2002

hello sinister.

ok, kids. even though a dark and sinister cloud has settled over the day
(someone at the newspaper seems to have stolen -- yes, stolen -- my portis
head cd. gaaaahhhhhh!!!!!) i am writing with details of my planned picnic.

as of yet, i have heard from but one (1) sini member: the ever-lovely and
amazing baker, baker. yes, that's right. you read that properly. this picnic
shall be a kind of festival of everybody's favorite bakers, it seems, so if
you want to get in on this action, hop on now!

i am aware that a gathering of significant magnitude is to occur sometime
around the hallowed independence day portion of the american year, and so my
proposal for what looks to be a smaller, though no less stellar, event will
be a bit sooner. to usher in springtime, let us now come together april 6. a
saturday. in beautiful and booming lincoln, neb. after my spring break,
during baker, baker's and scarily close to my birthday. but i think this
shall not be a celebration of me (as every day really already is -- hehe)
but rather a celebration of baker's new and improved eyesight, as he will
have recently recovered from visual procedures.

so then. come if you will. don't if you won't. but don't come crying to me
for any sympathy when you miss out.

ok. that is all.

love and theft,

lou xxx