Sinister: Finding God at the Convent

miss maple mateamo at xxx.com
Tue Mar 5 07:25:31 GMT 2002

ahhh sinister-
TERM PAPERS! arent they great? uhh right. im writing one on the Kent State
University protest on May 4, 1970 when the national guard killed those
students etc etc. anyways it has to be 10-15 pages, but im at 9! im aiming
for 12, but its due monday! a big dumb term paper! anyways,

i work at a convent. nuns...lots of them. im a dishwasher. anyways, i just
work after school and on the weekends, and i love getting a paycheck even
though its just minimum wage (im saving up for a videocamera so i can become
a filmmaker :) ) anyhoo, the nuns are trying to convince me to become a nun.
they're so nice, and i totally would become one, except:

i like boys too much (especially skinny indie-kid smokers that dont comb
their hair)

and i could never ever give up listening to music and going to shows and
shoppingshoppingshopping

thirdly, i am too vain/superficial/materialistic...i know that sounds
awfully bad of me, but i wont deny it...but ask yourself this, would you
wear nun clothes every single day? do you think theyre *hipster**?
i didnt think so.

well...if there are any nuns on this sinister list, email me...i think nuns
are really nice and fun to talk to. (hehe im not even catholic!) but i am
trying to find God. does that sound silly? i hope not! i really want to
become more religious and spiritual, plus it is nice to have faith in
something. i love Jesus, but i just want to be sure that he loves me too
(does that sound corny or what?!!) well...

on a less nunnish note, i saw gorkys zygotic mynci play last weekend. i got
autographs and a picture with them! i love Euros Childs! and hes a
vegetarian! what a catch! Euros is the reason i CAN NOT become a nun! do you
think i have a chance with him? maybe, just a little?

well have a lovely day..."there is misery in all i hear and see"...but
ignore it...just listen to the birds' song in the morning, and look at the
sun (or the cloudy sky) and dream up infinite beautiful dreams. good bye
sinister,
love always,
maple