Sinister: With a diet of old white bread, some coffee cake, maybe an onion...

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 5 12:59:30 GMT 2002

Hiya

Good things have happened lately.  For one thing, my
ticket for the Brixton soiree arrived.  Yay!  Now I've
just got to work out how to get there and back in
between two work days.  Yuk.

I got a crush vote too!  An all-too-rare occurrence in
the World of Robster.  It's very flattering and all
(and surprising considering I spent last week just
ranting about Tripod) but I'd prefer if y'all just
emailed me a hello if you thought a post was
particularly good.  Or if it's got nothing to do with
a post and you just think I've got a cute ass...

I'm going snowboarding in a couple of weeks as well!
(Yes, Robyn.  I have wristguards.)

Dirty Vicar said:
'I'm in love with Claudia Gonson'  Aw!  You too?  Is
it healthy to fall in love with the sound of someone's
voice?

DV also mentioned:
'Fritz Lang's "Metropolis"'.  Apparently Lang's
original cut was about 3 hours long which may have
been overdoing things a tad although I agree that the
available versions have been cut together rather
badly.  Yer best (and shortest) bet is the Giorgio
Moroder version - not sure about the colour tinting
but the soundtrack - including Queen, Pat Benetar and
Loverboy - is fantastic.

Lambchop play Portsmouth on May 01 - YIPPEEEE!!!!

robster