Sinister: coachella meetup

bus stoppers foranotherdream at xxx.com
Tue Mar 5 22:39:00 GMT 2002

dearest sinisters!

i don't think that this is list abuse...but i will go on
anyway...

i am proposing some sort of "meet-up" for coachella.

uum.

i'm new to this whole meet-up thing.  so i don't really know as
to what responsibility i am taking on.  in my head it's just all
the organizing of getting everyone to the same spot at the same
time, right?  let's hope so.  because i think that i can do
this.

so far i know that brier, ernie, oscar, and whoever else i am
non-intentionally leaving out will be there.  plus me.  and
rachel fruitloop (via cell phone)*.  that's enough for me.

so far i guess my plan is to just have you e-mail me personally
if you are going to be there and let me know what's up and if
you guys want to get together.  i will be there both days and i
will be camping.

woo hoo!
on to indio!
yay for polo fields!

love and super hot weather,
sara

*note: for all those meeting-up, for an extra-special incentive,
you will get to say howdy to the loverly rachel fruitloop.  who
unfortunately is unable to make it, but will be there in spirit
and over the phone for the entirety of our beloved's performance!