Sinister: It's a Boy and other Obscure Film Projects

Adam Leier al717 at xxx.edu
Wed Mar 6 00:19:52 GMT 2002

Hello all,
	I've just been given my leave of the nursery and held off posting
for a few days to sheer insurmountable intimidation and sheer
insurmountable exhaustion. I'm not exactly hard boiled in B&S yet; I
only recently discovered them after hearing Space Boy Dream used during
a fellow film student's New Media Workshop mid-term. From there I bought
Arab Strap, Sinister, and I'm Waking up to US (I LOVE My Car is far and
aloft the best song of the year{so so big}) I go the euphonious New York
University it's my first year here. I'm almost 19 and my windows are
open and i'm freezing. Sorry for wasting time and such.

OK Thanks and ahh Goodbye I spose,
Adam (BlurryBOY13 on A.O.L. - I.M.)