Sinister: Yelling at Stuart when the Asian Girl passed out

Dennis Trading dennistrading at xxx.com
Wed Mar 6 03:59:41 GMT 2002

Newbie here finally finishing up my probationary period...

Oscar just wanted to say that i am or was or oscillating Morrissey fanatic
as well...but it has waned a great deal.
I did see B&S at the Wilshire back in September and thought my GOD this has
got to be one of the greatest bands around and one of the best all time
shows i've ever seen...eventho they didn't cover a Smiths song or do an
encore..nevertheless they rank right up there with any Morrissey, Suede or
Radiohead concert I've ever been too.

As for the Coachella bit you are going to...I was tempted but I highly
advise you to just save your money...but then again...Oasis and the Strokes
are playing the same day B&S are so it maybe worth it but I still think
those KROQ dweebs are the scum of the earth