Sinister: sinister: i'll be known as the girl with velvet converse

juju fox stringbeanjean1 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 6 10:31:49 GMT 2002

halo sinister.

i miss you.

the movie's a hit. i finally saw it a few hours ago
with the suitor i call 'the suitor'. it was his
birthday. he is new to me. he says he wants to know
more about me. but i already knew from my first visit
to his flat that he eats ramen out of a pan for lack
of a bowl. so i got him a bowl. for his birthday. and
a package of ramen, with veggie boullion cubes and
vegetable broth. they were all blue. shiny blue.
perhaps if i can inspire him to quit cursing and
smoking, i can get him to be more vegan-like. ?

i nervously played with his cat after the movie as
sinister played on his turntable. who knows what he
was doing all that time... i was trying not to notice.
i couldn't help but stand up after mayfly to say 'i'm
going home' before the next song hit.  right. my heart
still belongs to another boy... the one who moved
away. i've been away from here for a while, trying to
recooperate from his moving away. and listening to
iyfs doesn't make things any easier.

i am babbling, i know. blather, drivel, sap.  but what
i've learned from my life so far is that successes are
intertwined with failures; happiness is shielded by
heartache.  i'm going up, even tho i keep falling
down. we are not only foxes, we are inchworms. two
inches up, one inch back down, two inches up, another
inch or so back down... we'll get there eventually. i
hope.

yes, i still have some hope. i found it deeply buried,
hiding in there. i'll keep it safe and warm. water it.
watch it grow.

in other news:
i simply cannot afford the tickets for bjork and b&s @
coachella... now THAT breaks my heart. maybe i can't
afford NOT to get tickets.  ?  who is going? please
twist my arm and convince me that my life depends on
it.

i don't even remember what i came here to say... but
storytelling is fantastic. i only wish i could have
seen it with you.

sinisterly hugs to rachel fruitloop (forever), and
eric b. in berkeley (for writing a sweet story on my
band without having to use a solitary morrissey quote
and being a swell guy besides).

hearts,

juju

juju at parkavenuemusic.com