Sinister: mmm scyscraper i love you........

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 6 11:28:23 GMT 2002

ha,ha,ha, did you see what i did there, ha, so many Underworld references.
Well that's a good thing coz they are fab and so are Boards of Canada. I
got there new album on vinyl and the last side hasn't got any tracks
printed, it just has a picture of a naked family scratched in, yum!!
 Hello to all you new people, Adam L,T M Boyle, Dino, etc, there are once
again loads of you and i fear that i am going to start getting very
confused.Sorry

 Robert Fadden put a little attachment in his e-mail so i thought i'd have
a peek and it was very interesting to see some more of you there. I didn't
know Courdoury Boy was a living cartoon, you must get a lot of people
staring at you. I was very impressed with Joe Vesters picture, how was that
done Joe? Were you infront of some glass or something. There was also a
lovely picture of a rather attractive lass called hannah, unfortunatly it
wasn't me.

I am very much up for going to that "pow to the people" night, is anyone
else going?

Someone said the word "craptastic" on this site and i can't remember who it
was but it made me laugh. Can i have permission to use it in this post?
Well i am going to try anyway.

Two days ago something weird happened to me. I used to be a MASSIVE
charlatans fan but ever since their wonderland album and use of have-a-go
mainstream graphics i gave up on them. Unfortunatly i listened to "the
charlatans" the other day and it all came flooding back. I had to put it on
really loud and got really excited and believed once again that it is one
of THE best albums in the world ever...............Then i went into college
and photocopied some pictures of Tim Burgess. Now i think i am going to
have to get their new album coz loving the charlatans just makes me feel so
amazing and excited and i don't know why but its GRATE!!!!!"!!!! I am
re-reading "we are rock" (a charlatans book) and even though it's a load of
biased (or bias?) crap it's making me feel 17 again. haaaaaaaaa, and
breath.

Did anyone see ROOM 101 with john peel the other day? He is fab isn't he,
so layed back about everything,

i am going to go and jump around for a bit, keep on keeping on, love
hannahxxxxx