Sinister: BEACHFACTOR

Rachel Playforth R.Playforth at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 6 11:37:19 GMT 2002

A little late perhaps... but I'm bored.  So sue me.

What was it I saw on the beach?
I'm not the same no more
How will I hide this laughter inside
Call up #sinister at home.
Pier lights shine bright
Bumper cars glide by
Liz and Maddie they fly, high up in the sky
Pretty girl says "hell, yeah...
What's the worst chips you've had?
What does Llew read?
Who's DDR mad?"

Met the cigarette Paul - took a note of his charms
But no Robster.
Met the Indie-Cool Queen,
Lucy there at the bar.
I showed them the scene.
My own bed I can't find
It's five steps behind.
The sofabed's not that strong
"Something's gone wrong"
Said the skinny indie boys.
Do I like this hat?
It's such a big flat cap
Mark liked the look of the sea
He loved the look of the sea...

When they get back to London from the South Coast
Will they make some toast?
I'll keep down my fry-up
Find my Shake n Vac in a while
Are you playing with my Playstation?