Sinister: He's oozing "it"

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 6 15:18:31 GMT 2002

There is a wall made of glass panels in-between the place I sit and the
boss' office, when the lights are off inside the office I can see my own
reflection off the glass which would now work like a mirror.  I looked just
moments ago and I am just so in awe of my sheer sex appeal I thought I'd
share.

My hair looks very indie today, I think it's because I haven't washed it for
a while, nor brushed it.  If I start smoking now as well then I'd be right
in there with miss maple, who expressed her love for such boys in her post
the other day.  I'm not sure about getting cancer just for the ability to
pull though.

Further down, my glasses have become very tight and it's been giving me a
headache for a week now, and that is worrying because I don't recall
anything unusual that happened to my glasses during this week, maybe they
have just shrunk in the rain, or maybe my head just grew bigger.

Speaking of growing bigger, and further down, the knobby bit of my tie has
slipped rather loose and it's turned into the size of a small tomato, which
means retightening is needed.  My tie is nice today it's got a pattern of
small butterflies all over but from a distance it's just patterns.  A lot of
people at the office have some really horrendous ties, especially the
bosses, it seems.  One was wearing a black tie with little orange blobs on
it.. it wasn't nice.

My shirt is a very vague baige colour, like, it's not white, but it's not
exactly coloured either - it blends quite well with the colour of the
keyboard and the mouse though.

My belt is holding up my trousers very well, and the zipper on the trousers
works, which always pleases me.  On a pair of jeans I have the zipper keeps
on slipping down, which was quite inconvenient, one time I was playing pool
and I was winning against my friend, and this girl on the other table kept
looking at me.  There I was thinking that she liked my potting accuracy, and
then I looked down and noticed that my jeans were flying low, so maybe she
was more impressed with the positioning of my balls.

My shoes are nice, it's a very nice one of those "walking shoes" which are
less formal than proper shoes but yet still elegant enough to wear inside
the office.  The only blemish is a little bit of mud stain across the top
when I cut across the grass the other day when I was late for work the other
day.  When I get that cleaned I'd be totally immacuate once again.

A very sexy outfit, wouldn't you agree?  I thought so anyway, I would have
given myself a crush vote even, if I could give myself a crush vote, and if
crush votes are allowed to be based on looks alone, rather than on the
quality of the posts, as this one was shite.  Sorry but I look so fine I
just couldn't help it.

Pheromones and Red Bulls
Ken