Sinister: baaaahston

stacey dahling dahling007 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 6 17:18:45 GMT 2002

My ass is sore.
Maybe that's because i've been sitting on it, doing next to nothing, for
almost a week now. Yes, pathetic.
I have been applying for jobs. I have. I just haven't gotte one yet. but
there is hope. I got called to interview for a bookstore job. Possibly as
music director. Woo hoo!
Thanks to all those who sent me sympathy for the parental situation.
Luckily, I dropped them off at the airport Friday and don't pick them up
again till Saturday evening. So the place is littered with beer bottles and
garbage and this gives me an odd sense of satisfaction.
I'm having an odd age conflict somewhere deep inside. Some days I feel
downright high school; living at home, asking to borrow my dad's car, moping
in my room, feeling like I'm being smothered, dreaming of escape. For my
25th birthday, my sister arrived to our family party - homemade cake and
gifts delivered at the kitchen table after dinner - with Barbie party hats
and a bag full of old skool candy. God. It was so like my 16th birthday I
alsmost cried. And now I'm sitting here, sucking off pure sugar from my Fun
Dip dip stick, trying to answer the age-old question: which is better, the
dip or the stick?
Then there are times like last night, when I feel quite old. There were
times when I would have gone to any lengths to see a show, nevermind one put
on by my favorite artists. But last night it took a hell of a lot to get me
to drive 45 inutes to Boston to see Joe Pernice. And after it was all done
with, I was cranky and annoyed, wondering if it was even worth it. Standing
around for hours in an overcrowded venue to hear five songs... and I got
lost getting there...had to drive through the city...grrr.
Anyhoo...
The real reason I'm writing is copletely selfish. Er..well, I guess every
time I write it's partly selfish. But I wasnt to USE you. For Boston
tickets. Anyone have any they're willing to spare? Also..pre-show meet-up?
Still in the works...yeaaaah...
Lessseeeee...what else did I have to say? Hmm. Not much, I don't think. And
I should really cut this short cause my wrist is killing e from typing. I
think I sprained it. In a spectacular athletic accident no less. Ha! Yes.
Hope y'all are well.
Be good.

MWAH!
~dahling