Sinister: I'm off to the war

LilGrape25 at xxx.com LilGrape25 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 6 20:09:35 GMT 2002

I haven't posted in a while and I think I should.

This sunday was my birthday! woohoo!  I'm 16, and it really doesn't feel right.  The number 15 fits me.  divisible by 5 and 3, both friendly numbers.  easy to multiply, kind of yellow and pink with a touch of blue.  But in a good way, you know?  Very gentle and quiet.  But 16, SIXTEEN! is all black and blue and deep purple.  It sulks.  Its mature, its deep.  It hangs out under the bridge with its friends 14, 19 and 38. I don't feel 16 a all.

Anyway, my parents had a surprise party for me, which is was a load of fun. But the real celebration was when max and I went to see The Magnetic Feilds, which he already told y'all about so I won't dwell on for too long.  After every concert I go to I spend a few days wondering why the event was so thrilling.  Why was it so fantastic to hear 69 love songs, and why is it practically all that I listen to and sing to myself these days?

The concert was very rust, olive, hunter green and ruby.

I think that anything can be described by a series of colors.  People, spaces, numbers.  Most things need three or four colors, but its sometimes very difficult to pick the colors, and if you use any more than four or five the image gets kind of muddy.  I always list the colors to myself in order of their importance, the most prominent one first and the last one or two things that there are just touches of.  I'm yet to really have a grasp on what exactly these colors mean, or on what plain of my existence I see them, but they are clearly there. Does anyone else ever see things this way?

The computer lab is yellow, red-brown, brown-green, tan, and its really starting to get on my nerves, so I'm going to go.

Love,

Rachel Grapenut

oh!  and welcome to Rachel Much Later! You can never have too many rachels!  Do you have a favorite breakfast food?