Sinister: What's On The Box? Footballers Wive$ with Paula Wilcox

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Mar 6 22:07:16 GMT 2002

Hi All,

I've been procrastinating over writing this for ages now, so apologies for
the mess that it will undoubtedly be.

I share the excitement of all those who have got tickets to see Belle And
Sebastian on stage, especially if its the first time (at last!) for any
long-term fans. If Stru-anne checks the archives before May 7th he/she'll be
hiring a gang of bodyguards ;) And if Pookie gets to see Belle And Sebastian
four times in one month she will undoubtedly explode!

My Brixton tix arrived recently as well. What does it say about one if the
numbers are 0001, 0002 & 0003?

Stuart's ancient launderette piece has appeared on the website
http://www.banchory.net/belleandsebastian/writing.html

Thanks to anyone involved in retrieving it & sticking it up (Mick?, Youn?)

The fantastic Camera Obscura are playing another live Peel Acres session
tomorrow (Thursday) evening, between 10 pm & midnight. Outside the UK you
can listen here http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/ (click on Listen Live). If you
should want more motivation to listen, then apparently the cutesome,
toothsome Carey Lander of this parish is playing keyboards with them.

Did you know that all of Peter Miller's comic novel Mucky Pups has been
published on the web now? If you go here,
http://www.badosa.com/bin/obra.pl?id=n121 you can read it online, print it,
download it to MS Reader, do what you like with it. The climax of the last
chapter gave me as big a belly laugh as the earlier instalments. Cracking
stuff.

According to http://www.antpop.com/news.htm the Ant album release date has
been put back to April, so this month's recommendation goes to Mary Lorson's
Tricks for Dawn, out on the 18th. See
http://www.cookingvinyl.com/saintlow/index.htm or
http://www.spinartrecords.com/bands_marylorson.html depending on which side
of the Atlantic you're on. I was lucky enough to see both of Mary's London
gigs last week & her music is beautiful.

That'll do for now, I'm sure you don't want to hear about Sally, Cabbage & I
hanging out with the guts from Placebo & The Wannadies.

Love & advertising,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK