Sinister: It's so lovely and summery today.

snowy . snowy_theband at xxx.com
Thu Mar 7 17:01:45 GMT 2002

Hello all.

I actually really prefer the autumn and winter.  But I'm happy to live in a
country where we get a variety of weathers.  By the time it gets to
march/april I'm usually ready for some sunshine.  So, I'm having one of
those days where I just sit here reflecting.  And here's a list of things I
love about summer:

Picnics,
Going for drinks after work and sitting in a beer garden,
Being able to go out in my garden a lot,
Going to Devon and spending time by the sea,
Kite flying,
More picnics,
Lazy days on Hampstead Heath,
Being able to wear nicer clothes,
More picnics.

Having said that, by the middle of August I'll be crying out for cloud, rain
and wind.  I can't really handle the sun, I'm a pasty faced wuss,

Take care all.
snowy   xxx