Sinister: for lent i've given up pancakes

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 7 23:12:17 GMT 2002

wooh! hi there gang, long time no speak!

so i went to a great gig on tuesday night, i went on my own coz all my
friends are skint and the sound quality was awful but it was still a great
gig.

Ikara colt + the parkinsons + the eighties matchbox b-line disaster

three great bands for £6, i urge you to go:-
   edinburgh - la belle angele - fri 8th
   glasgow - thirteenth note club - sat 9th
   liverpool - lomax - sun 10th
   brighton - pressure point - tues 12th
   bournemouth - old fire station - wed 13th
   bristol - fleece - thurs 14th
   and
   london - garage - sat 16th

please go, you'll enjoy it, you deserve a night out

---0#O#0---

ok, this bit is response to bits of posts i've liked:

someone mentioned fictional bands, i thought only me and my friends were in
fictional bands, i've been in three; 'oil tanker' a death metal band, 'only
dogs can hear us' our name describes our music, and currently 'fantastic
dan' we havent decided what we'll sound like yet.

Robin said:
"I'm going to spend the weekend buying a new record player, to finally
replace the one I accidentally melted in the oven"

huh?!?

someone wanted to know exactly what twee means.
well, according to collins paperback english dictionary:
twee - adj Informal - excessively sentimental, sweet, or pretty.
(i think honey could put this in the message thingy at the end of each post,
its vital information every belle and sebastian fan needs to know)

i'm older than ken chu by 9 and a half months!
who'd'a thunk it?

oh, i was sure i had more to say than that, bugger, oh well

do de do de do

nothing else to say really

i'll get me coat

Pez*