Sinister: A good friend is always around

michelle ruiz snowyminor at xxx.com
Fri Mar 8 08:10:30 GMT 2002

 Damn there are alot of butchers on Argyle street.
Scary ones too. With blood from cow carcass smeared
all over their WHITE smocks. Tell me something, why on
earth wear white if you are just going to get it full
of blood from animals? They should just wear red. So
yeah, butchers. And they all go in and out of butcher
shops that have animal bodies hanging from their
windows which is very disturbing. Why can't they be
like the Japanese and have a thing for displaying fake
food in their windows. At least it won't smell as
much.
  Thank the powers that be for friends. (Go on, thank
them) I had been thinking very negatively lately and
it wasn't until my friend talked to me about all her
stress, I felt better knowing I wasn't alone. Well, I
know I'm not, everyone has stress, but she had the
same issues I do. Ok well not to bore you with this. I
guess the point is that (this is gonna sound cliche)
we may think we have unique problems but many people
feel the same way. This was just a reminder of that.
  You know, I never was a Death Cab for Cutie fan. But
yesterday I heard their cover of Bjork's 'All is full
of love' and it was very cool. It was also a very
ambitious thing to do, if I may say so. Not everyone
can pull that off. Those seeing her at Coachella are
in for a treat. Too bad she won't be on for that long,
but some Bjork is better than no Bjork. And BRMC and
International Noise Conspiracy will be there too! I
admit, I am jealous. Have fun for me, and take
pictures. Of B&S too. (I needed some content in
there). And I was just wondering if "Love Burns" by
BRMC was actually a song about some sexually
transmitted urinary infection. (?) Silly boys.
   mmm skyscraper fan wrote: 'Later I was checking
Peel's website and found a great piece of info:
staying up all night can double your summer vacation.'
guat?! If this is the case I should have damn near a
year off by now.

so yeah
xx michelle xx