Sinister: bananas and damon albarn

Ian Rivamonte irivamon at xxx.com
Fri Mar 8 10:35:13 GMT 2002

so, i just got back from seeing gorillaz over at the warfield in san
francisco.  excellent show.  i'm still trying to figure out why they played
clint eastwood twice.  you should check them out if you have the $ for it.
rather expensive ticket.

there's really no b&s content other than the warfield will always remind me
of the 2 b&s shows that i saw them there.  ahhhhh....  it was so much easier
to meet stuart rather than damon albarn.

speaking of damon, i saw him at popscene.  for people not in the know,
popscene is the local "brit, 80s, soul, rock, glam" club in san francisco.
he was there chilling with his buddies.  he had a "special section"
segragated via a very thin rope and a really bored looking guard.  i touched
his jacket!  my friend was trying to fulfill her dream of making out with a
rock star while i was just trying to find a way not to embarass myself and
get his autograph on my poster.  alas, nothing came of it.

anyways, that was my 2:34 am rambling for tonight.  ta!

cheers,
ian