Sinister: Thinking of a subject line is too much for me today...

Jenny Payne jpayne at xxx.org
Fri Mar 8 20:42:43 GMT 2002

... for I am in a terrible mood.  I'm jaded.  Grrrrrr.
heh

But here is a little bit of news.  I'm not sure if anything about it's
been posted or not, because I'm still catching up on posts from as long
ago as Feb. 25.
+---------------------------+----------------------------+
Belle And Sebastian star finishes off solo album
http://www.nme.com/news/101033.htm
+---------------------------+----------------------------+

Since I've written last, I've gotten my tickets for the PA and DC shows.
I'm excited about the PA show... the old theatre looks like a lovely
venue.  So I don't have the money to go.  I'm going anyway.  Are any
meet-ups at all planned for either of these shows?  I think a DC picnic on
the Mall might be fun...

I have also met the other Sinisterian from my town, which was fun.
(Hello Miss Vilkas!)  We saw a fantastic show with the bands Gregor Samsa
and Her Space Holiday.  Check them out.  I'm told that the artist who did
Radiohead's artwork did HSH's as well, and it's nice.

Vilkas and I wondered.... if we had a Richmond, Virginia Sinister picnic,
would anyone else come?

I saw the Teenbeat Records-label band Aden recently too.... I've mentioned
them before, I think.  OH, they were wonderful.  They have recently
relocated to NYC, so some of you might have the chance to catch them.

I love the treasure hunt idea... I've done several of those for friends'
birthdays where they had to go from store to store in town, asking the
clerks for their next clue.  Usually the hunts ended up where the friend
got a free birthday dinner in a restaurant, or once, they were greeted by
the big, blue birthday beast (my friends and I under an enormous blue
bedsheet).

For now,
Jen