Sinister: WiLLiaM ShaKespeaR's GoT FucK on mE...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Sat Mar 9 13:51:25 GMT 2002

Hello the sinister*land...

Seems like things have been changing rapidly these
last months... "2002 is going to be MY yeaR", i told
my sister in New YeaR's EvE... and it seems that yes,
it's been my yeaR so far... faR gonE and OuT...
3 weeks and a half till I'm in London... and this time
i won't be going back to greece... it feels weird but
it makes me so excited... it never felt like home here
anyway...
I miss posts from fRiEnDs...where is
CaRsmiLe-Stephen-LaD? where is the PF? where is my
Care-BeaR? thankfully our Luscious-Lucy posted
recently!! even BG Mark hasn't posted for some days
now...
and ARchel! I keep having these images of ARchel
dipping her quill into ink and writting poems with her
hair all messed up, swearing as she can't find the
word! You know I'm getting to share a sofa with our
Archel on the night of the belles' gig in london...
what's interesting is what's going to happen after the
gig... we're going to shake our booties in a
hip-hop-rap club in bRixton, oh yes!! Jordi said "i've
heard the rumours, vel, are they true?"... the rumours
about the booty-shaking after the gig, that is...
sultry news travel fast, i'd say... so anyone who
wants to come over to the Venue (i think that's what
the club's called) and shake their cute bums with us,
let me know...
and even better, the day of my arrival, 31st March,
the Camera Obscura are playing at the Monarch!!! oh
London hasn't let me down... yet... you should all be
there! talking about the obscuras made me think of
glasgow...
so back to Lucy...
I was biting my nails whilst reading Lucy's post
actually... all this 'moving to glasgow' shenanigans!!
Oh me God!! I hate moving! I should be packing like
mad, but i cannot be arsed really... all these
records, all these books, all these clothes, my fave
duvet and pillow... how am i going to take all that to
glasgow?
Life's running frantically and i'm running after it
trying to catch up... a suite of faces, places, words,
gestures passing by as i try to find a formula, to
sort everything out, to put everything in some
order... and i fail every time... I'm so happy I'm
leaving here... all bad memories... all putrified
stories...
Do you remember Little John? the 8-years-old-boy who
used to leave flowers on my doorstep? his mum's in a
mental hospital... she couldn't stand her alcoholic
husband's abuse anymore it seems... grandparents are
looking after the children... no more coming at my
flat at midnight sobbing with bruises all over her
face and with little john hiding behind her, trying to
escape her enraged husband who'd wait for her at the
stairs throwing curses and threats, calling little
john a poof and threatening him that he'll 'show him
afterwards'...
Sleepless nights all these have cost me... these
nights i'd wish i had a gun... with no bullets... just
to stick it to the tosser's head and watch him pissing
his trousers with fear... and spit on his fucking
face! and what an ugly face that is...
People seem to become more and more bored... and
lazy... when it comes to their heads... people seem to
become more like amoebas... like they're returning to
a protogenic form of life... everything's fine as long
as they're easy... everything's fine as long as
they're offered to us on a silver plate... and yet,
everyone seems to struggle in their everyday lives...
struggle with bills, struggle to make ends meet... but
that's where their struggle begins and ends at the
same time...
Meanwhile, there are others who live their own
tragedies... my Mao's always used to say to me "don't
be ungrateful! look at all those people who have REAL
problems, like health problems. You should be
grateful".. the defeatist's philosophy i'd say... why
should i look at the worse around me to be happy with
my situation? isn't that self-indulgent and a losers'
trait? I wonder... I've become to learn one thing,
tragedy's subjective... it takes the dimensions, it
takes the shape of your own soul, it moulds with your
body... looking at a beggar starving on the pavement
won't make you feel any better, why should it? will it
make your life look better? isn't that the silliest
thing ever?
Oh but anyway, enough with these... sorry for boring
you all... I keep walking by the new hospital building
which is still under construction, looking up at its
roof and thinking of that night that i, zozo, paul and
stayc went on the rooftop... looking at the lights of
the villages on the mountain opposite to us...
thinking of chocolate cake spread all over my face and
on the walls of the frontroom... thinking of spooky
licking chocolate off paul's sleeve... thinking of the
magnum bottle of champagne paul and stayc drained!
and that's the kind of memories i'd like to keep...
I hope Kyla posts soon...
take care you lot,
 hugs,
  vel xxxxx

"WaR is the last possible creative act" Mick Travis
"IF"
"true creation will rise from the ruins of the old
world" Isidor Isou, L.I.