Sinister: 'Cause you wanna say hello to everybody

John Jennings john at xxx.uk
Sun Mar 10 17:27:56 GMT 2002

my bluddy computer hates me.
i've said it a thousand times before and here i am saying it again.
but its true, no denying it....

i've got a bill i cannae pay for my domain name, icq crashes pretty much
whenever anyone starts talking to me which makes people think i'm even
more antisocial than i am... which is no mean feat...
and then my sinister email address got closed down again, which is all
down to my hoarding tendencies being translated into digitalness by all
the sinister mails i've kept... so i had to unsubscribe from sinister
again and i lost of emails that people had send to that address, and
that made me feel guilty because there were some lovely emails from
lovely sinister people that i never got to reply to, and yet again
people think i'm even more antisocial than i am.... so if anyone wants
to email me, or is very angry that they didn't get a reply the first
time round, john at ilonline.co.uk is the new (non-changing) place to do so....

all this also meant that i couldn't reply to any sinister posts....
which was most annoying because lots of people have said lots of funny
and interesting things over the past couple of months and i would have
liked to let them know it... so if you said anything interesting and
funny over the past couple of months, can we just take it that i've
mentioned you in a post now please?

so then... erm... content.... well this is pseudo-content... has anyone
noticed that the treasure hunt clues seem to make cliques of the people
who live in or know the cities well? whether you can call a million odd
people a clique is arguable, but i read the clues and went 'wha...?'....

does anyone fancy coming to nottingham to see ali roberts with me on friday?

dum de dum....

by the way i had a dream that we planned a sinister new years party
(aha, at last, a sinister dream. hoho).... and we booked a massive big
place and everyone who had anything to do with sinister all came and we
had lots of fun.... it seemed like a good idea in the dream... ahem.

so anyways, i'm happy that i've re-asserted my place in the sinister
community now....

That was fun.
JP  x