Sinister: i...can't...stop...listening...

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 11 12:01:41 GMT 2002

Oh dear God.

This internet cafe is playing the most terrible music.  It's a horrid
techno-trancy-thing and they keep playing it OVER and OVER again!  These
cheesy synths and the boring beat.  I just bought a Slumber Party album at
an avalanche, but I can't reach into my bag to pull out my cd player.  I
don't know why.  I just...can't.

On the plane yesterday, I watched the Royal Tenenbaums.  It lacks something
on a 7 inch screen in pan and scan.  And in the "Judy is a Punk" montage of
gwyneth, the big black box was a bit distracting as well.  Still didn't
sleep.

gigs soon.  sleep as well.  worthless post.  perhaps i should include dumb
gibberish as i'm likely to do.  actually, i already have.

GOOD NEWS!!! the Atlanta duty free shop had LUCKY STRIKE FILTERS!!! I was so
happy!  I bought two cartons (tins)!  I'm set for life!  life=2 weeks!

God, it's windy.

-Matt