Sinister: more swear words than you can shake a stick at.

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 12 12:22:33 GMT 2002

howdy,

I went home this weekend and found a video of mine that i had been looking
for for ages. This video was very special to me, it was 4 brilliant hours
of everything that i like. It had the charlatans interviews, them on TOTP,
glastonbury footage, including Jeff buckley singing.  A blur interview from
1994,500 bus stops (john shuttleworth) and a programme about brit pop,
presented by Damon Albarn and featuring pj harvey, pulp, gene, supergrass
etc. It was a really special thing that i was planning on keeping for when
i get old and my memory starts to fray at the edges.

I knew that my dad had videoed over some of it and i distinctly told him
not to and to read the big green label that said "please don't use, keep
off".

So i took it back to my college town and put it on, all excited to find
"cold feet" on it instead, i thought "this is ok, it will finish in a
second and i will have 3 hour left of fun", but alas i rewound and fast
forwarded and all i could see was, "cold feet" "time (fucking) team" and
many many sailing programmes. I even wound it to the beggining and there
was 2 seconds of supergrass at glastonbury then it whipped into some shitty
mid-thirties-life-crisis-drama-bollocks. At this point i shed a disparing
tear. I noticed that the green label had been ripped off as well. So i took
it out and competely ripped the shit out of it.First i smashed the box then
my flat mate unraveled the whole video on the floor and put it on his head
like an afro wig.

My video man, i suppose it's not really that important
but.......b.but.................i feel crushed.....

thank you for getting this far i am going to find things to smash lots of
hugs and "why's?" hannahxxxxxxxxxxxxx