Sinister: Chicago

MrPink2000 at xxx.com MrPink2000 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 11 19:05:41 GMT 2002

I have finally been removed from the nursery box and given a voice.

I was excited to berate you all for boring me with you pretentious tales of everyday drivel, like your insights were actually witty and amusing...they weren't.  I have finally found some content on this list that actually have to do with the band, the whole reason I wanted to join.

Just because I said I wanted to berate you, doesn't meant that I just did.

I just want to ask, what is the situation with the Chicago show?  What is Congress Theatre like?  Is it assigned seating?  La la la?  I plan to drive a great distance in order to see them in Chicago and would like to know what I am getting into.  Any help?

Or will this post be ignored and the list again will be swamped with the tales of melodramatic depressed teens?