Sinister: and I had too much time on my hands

Ben Apps benapps at xxx.com
Tue Mar 12 16:13:06 GMT 2002

Afternoon chaps and chapettes,

hehe MrPink2000's post *amuses me greatly*. I only wish I had a melodramatic
tale of depressed teenagedom to bore him with. Sadly, I usually only have
melodramatic tales of bored twenty-somethingdom to depress him (and you all)
with.

Yeah, I join Ken in wanting to know the answers to the London teasure hunt
clues. Still at least it gave me an excuse to take some long lunches while I
went ahuntin.

Missed the Camera Obscura session last week. I don't suppose anyone recorded
it onto an old fashioned micro-cassette that I could copy? Which reminds me
JOE VESTER WAKE UP!!!! I still have a tape for you.

I cut my own hair the other night, and fell into the age old trap of
snipping a bit too much on one side, then trying to even it up snipping a
bit too much on the other side. When do you reckon wigs for boys will come
back into fashion? It's been a couple of hundred years, so it must be due a
renaissance.

I really don't have much of interest to say (had you noticed?), so I won't
take any more of your time, save to say I am very happy and lucky to be
going to Copenhagen this weekend with, amongst others, the ever stunning
Rachel Fruitloop. This next week will probably bankrupt me but what the
hell. I promise to report back with a set list and everything.

I'm going to go now and find my local Peruker.......

Until next time then me lovelies!

bapps