Sinister: What he said, following in the blazing saddle of high velocity bovine

toadie291 at xxx.com toadie291 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 12 21:30:37 GMT 2002

its funny that everyone is leaving.  i totally agre with
everything that has been said regarding the state of
sinister.  i do love stream of conciousness,
ramblings...god knows i have posted enough of them over
the course of my time here....it just seems as though
thats all that is EVER on the list now.  it seems that
in the past few months the only thing considered off
topic on the list is belle and sebastian.  it is not
neccessarily the volume of posts, but it is the length
of them. i have some really great friends that i have
made on this list as a direct result of them posting
about extremely personal things....but cant we talk
about more than extremely personal things.  what
happened to the days of ol', talking about music,films,
and when we got really crazy...we even mentioned B&S!!!!
i dunno.  i love you all to pieces but perhaps we need
to reevaluate the list content a bit.  perhaps we can
have diary entries and something with more room for
responose, debate, other people's ideas and
perspective.  i dunno.  i havent read all of the posts
on the list for months now...i have my favourites that i
always keep tabs on....it just gets tooooo bloody long!.
love to you all
~~stine