Sinister: Confectionary analogies.

Rebecca Wright rwr at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 13 13:04:26 GMT 2002

Maybe this is my fifth lemon sherbet in an hour talking but "Curlrat!"
as Holly would mutter regarding Tom, Dick & Cid, this is not what a
girl wants to see during her post b-day hangover.

Here we were sugary yet occasionally sour- even if we are completely
artificial, then one guy can't stand the gentle tongue rolling and has
to bite down hard with a sudden explosion of bicarbonate that makes
everyone wince and ultimately feel a bit queasy. This is the same
person who was horrid to me within my first week out of the nursery
and, when finally met in the flesh talked of nothing but his 28
reasons why 'Kid A' is better than 'Pablo Honey' but not as good as
'The Bends'!

I was going to talk about the triumphant return of my B&S collection,
Summer and the possible psychological reasons why all my dresses are
orange but instead I'm gonna stare at Chagall's 'Blue Violinist'* and
wait for the new Sinister bandwaggon to drive by.

Bye for now,
Becky
xx

*possibly 'Blue Accordian player', either way he's only got one arm.