Sinister: tentative arrangements for manchester pre-gig meetup

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 13 13:17:15 GMT 2002

ok, here goes...

on april 2nd (i hope that's right) i will endeavour to loiter around
picadilly train station at about 1 o'clock (this time is variable
according the information people give me regarding their trains)

assuming i find everyone i'm supposed to find, we will aim to get to
chorlton green (the picnic site) for about 2 o'clock. for those that
miss us at the train staion i will provide bus info and emergency
phone numbers nearer the time.

weather permitting we will have a picnic  / weather not permitting we
will go to the pub / if we get bored we will go to my house and play
mike read's pop quiz board game, wilfully ignoring the fact that i
have been ordered "not to bring those internet freaks back here."

at about 6 o'clock we will go back to the city centre to meet with
those people who are coming in the evening and will go to a pub that
i haven't decided on yet (any ideas?)

by this time i will either be too drunk to actually make it to the
gig or we will hail taxis and demand to be taken "to the apollo my
good man."

i hope this will do, if anyone has any objections or needs to tell me
that their train is coming at a completely different time email me
and i'll re-jig (how grate is that word!!) things. nearer the time it
might also be useful to know who i'm supposed to meet when, but we'll
sort that later.

love and lard,
fiona.

p.s. last night i danced until i was out of breath to dog on wheels
and the inspiral carpets. it was good.