Sinister: gap years and tibetan monks.

will haigh willhaigh at xxx.com
Wed Mar 13 16:06:08 GMT 2002

hi there everyone,
i was sat in college today, and somebody said there was going to be a
disscussion about gap years, i  thought, what the hell, its either that or
play poker. so i found out that one of the geography teachers went to india
to teach young monks english, WOW!
i had been thinking of going abroad at some point, and i really want to go
to china. -but- having said that i am really interested in buddism, snd i
might get to meet the dalai lama (as my teacher did!) i also think that it
would be very benefial to help people...all part of 'finding myself'. we had
a slide show and it looked so beautiful, at the foothills of the himalayas.
im confused, part of me wants to go and part of me says stay here and dont
miss any work opportunities.
im stumped, and this is a once in a life time opportunity.....

what shall i do?
WILLz.