Sinister: Dreaming of red bulging juicy tomatoes....

Amy Skelton borokitty at xxx.com
Thu Mar 14 17:14:29 GMT 2002

Hello all,

Kirsten mentioned dreaming of tomato trucks. I once saw (the end of) a clip
on a travel show showing an annual festival somewhere in Spain where people
have one great big tomato fight in the streets of the town - it looked like
complete stupid carnage and every now and then I like a bit of craziness!
I would love to go to this festival but strangely enough none of my friends
seem keen when I mention it to them. Does anyone know the details - place,
date etc. and more to the point do any sinisterites fancy going along?

Speaking of impulse decisions, the event I was supposed to be going to
yesterday evening got cancelled at the last minute and my head said - ‘Go to
Newcastle for the evening and watch Milky Wimpshake and dance stupidly at
The Walk’ - so I did and it was lots and lots of fun. Didn’t make it back
for my lectures in Sheffield this morning though but never mind. In fact my
hangover is making it too difficult to type so I’ll bid you farewell...

Take care...
	...Amy