Sinister: rumours...

Brandt Fundak brandtpfundak at xxx.com
Fri Mar 15 15:53:25 GMT 2002

hi all.

i was wondering the following things:

1. does anyone know who the openers for belle and
sebastian are in toronto, detroit or chicago? the kool
haus site lists that the Faint will be opening, but
the saddle creek site says the faint will be nowhere
near toronto (austin, TX) on may 8th. anyway, i just
like to know who's entertaining/wasting my time before
i see what i want to. Aisler's Set would have been
ideal, but it looks they won't be hitting the midwest.

2. are belle and sebastian going to be on Conan? When?
I need to set that VCR. also, are they planning on
doing any appearances on say, much music? I have that
in my cable package and video tapes cost next to
nothing.

3. any more info on that VCD that's supposed to be
coming out? and more to the point, will it play on my
region 1 dvd player?

thanks for the enlightment.

brandt

=====
"Selma, Jub Jub is fantastic! He's everywhere you want to be!"
                             --Troy McClure