Sinister: Conspiracies

sonicblue at xxx.com> sonicblue at xxx.com>
Sun Mar 17 13:58:22 GMT 2002

hello to everyone,

so, we are going to see Belle and Sebastian live.

I don't know if it is the same for you but I'm already starting
to prepare myself thinking to things like which t-shirt will I be
wearing or which side of the stage will I be staring at or whether
Stuart will appreciate my stage diving if they play Electronic Renaissance and so on...

Another thing I'm insistently thinking at is: will they play the
same songs in every concert of the tour or will every single show be different ?
I know that most of us don't have enough experience to answer.
I saw them once, last summer at Benicassim, but I have no information about their past shows.
So: are you aware of any web site dedicated to the band with an
archive of all the songs they played live ?
If not, why don't we start to keep track of them starting from this
tour ? I think those kind of information are quite interesting for
the fans... (or, at least, they are for me).
what do u think about that ?

bye
mow

p.s.
for those of you that were scared about my stage diving conspiracy:
I won't do anything like that on the head of anyone, only joking.

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com