Sinister: A film about you

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Sun Mar 17 21:21:29 GMT 2002

hi all,

I was browsing on the web, and came across this rather
cool wee place, where you can make yur own mini
digital films with soundtracks and stuff? so I thought
I'd make one. Only I couldn't think of a plot, so I
made one about sinister. Let me know what you think.

http://www.dfilm.com/mm/mm_route.php?id=347745

As you can tell from the plot, I'm no (insert name of
decent director here), and should perhaps be in the
porn film industry, with my weakly veiled plots and
direction.

So stuff thats happened to me in the past, ooh, two
weeks (as of March 1st)

Lost my job (end of contract) after 6 months
Split up with my boyfriend
Started a new job
Had a job interview
Got back together with my boyfriend
Boyfriend went to Cardiff for 2 months
Got fired (well, it was only for a week and a half)

So, its been a pretty hectic schedule, and I'm looking
forward to another job interview on Wednesday, and a
week off, trying to slowly chill out for a bit and
maybe see my skin go from "eek! stress! lets break out
into spots!" to "mmm...I'm chilled, baby, just smooth,
yeah"

Anyway, gonna head just now, and do some stuff before
its too late.

Love,

idles
xxxxx