Sinister: fall on your face in those bad shoes...

Amy Skelton borokitty at xxx.com
Mon Mar 18 11:43:57 GMT 2002

Hello Sinister,

Hope everyone is keeping well. Thanks to everyone that responded to my La
Tomatina post and apologies to those I haven’t e-mailed in a while - you
know who you are. Fernando - of course you should keep fancying going along
- you know it makes sense!

I made sure I left the house early this morning before the post came. I’m
getting a bit scared to open it in case I see another mug shot of myself.
Once in a while is o.k. but in two U.K, publications in a week -
frightening! The first was a ‘spot the ball’ style competition from the
netball games at Frank Morton. This was in a Chemical Engineering journal
and thankfully only a few people can work out which one I am saving me from
mass embarrassment.

Not so lucky with the second one - it’s a full frontal (easy there kids) of
me in a hard hat grinning like a loon whilst bricklaying last summer. That
was for the Waterway Recovery Group canal camps brochure. For those of you
that don’t know WRG is a voluntary group that helps restore canals and it’s
loads of fun (grief I’m starting to plug, but it is great and more people
should get involved). My only regret is that I can’t drive a JCB excavator
for them until I’m 25 - only a few years to go then!
If I want to avoid getting those funny pockets under my eyes when I smile
then I need to try and put on a false face, but hey nobody likes a faker.
Maybe that’s the comedy piccy that I should put on the Sinister web-site.

While I'm sitting at the computer I keep finding more cuts on my feet, all
from my department ball on Saturday. Being extremely drunk and wearing heels
and a P.J. Harvey style dress - a dangerous combination on any day of the
year.

Back to the design project then...

...Amy