Sinister: Get tea and cakes from here, I'm buying

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 18 16:46:46 GMT 2002

Hello Sinister,

I ate a bacon sandwich at work today, and in stark realisation I'd
discovered that bacon sandwiches and Belle & Sebastian share the same
initials, and they're both great.

Not all things B+S are great tho.

A few weeks back, whilst I was at work I noticed that my boss came in
wearing a shirt that had B.S. written on it... "Wow!  My Boss is a fellow
BSPD!" I thought, then moments later I worked out that it actaully stood for
"Ben Sherman".

Speaking of items of clothings..

Our Willy Porter talked about his fashionable Polka Dotted Willy Supporter,
and then said..
>>1. Inasmuch as 'you' consists exclusively of you, and 'I' consists utterly
>>of me (or is it I?), then 'us' (we?) is really just a kind of aggregate of
>>you and I.  Chemically speaking, a mixture and not a compound.<<

I think it is classed as a compound, when there is bondage involved.

My chemistry teacher made me laugh one time when he tried to explain to us
the idea of "bond cleavage" in a lesson on NMR spectroscopy (I think), maybe
I was being childish when I thought about Porno films, but then, the name of
the teacher in question was "Mr. Long".  I mean for heaven's sake.

Archel Foreplay said:
>>one prominent message on my desk read: 'THE WHO Live at the Hammersmith
>>Odeon'.. i couldn't work out why anyone would state that a rock band lived
>>at the hammersmith odeon.. it wasn't until about a year later that i
>>noticed ... that 'live' was an adjective, NOT a verb.<<

maybe it wasn't about The Who at all, but it was about the Trinity
Hammersmith Evangelists, who live at the Hammersmith Odeon.  They live there
in order to try and shephard the lost souls away from the evils, of
witchcraft movies such as "The Sixth Sense" and "Harry Potter", and thus
lead them back onto the path to the good house that is the T.H.E. church.

On the doors of most London Underground trains, there's a label that says
"Please keep away from The Doors" and once I wondered for a while what their
problems with Jim Morrison were, and then I wondered if I was being a bit
silly.

eeeee fumblings posted - sini digest haiku style - i wasn't in it.  I think
it's because, my writings are not really.. very haiku-like.

Haikus and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: When will Archel Playforth bring forth a nice surprise to us all -
discuss.
P.S.2.: When will the Rachels, RobBobs, Wills (still there?), Chriss (still
there?) bring Ken mixtapes - discuss.
tapes - discuss.
Gamecube: SOON!  I promise.