Sinister: i've got pictures of you in your underwear...

Kelly Smith indigo_blue22 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 18 19:15:00 GMT 2002

...no, I haven't really.  I just couldn't think of a subject line.

Liz Daplyn said:
Brixton.  Belle and Sebastian IN THA GHETTO, innit.
Yes indeed!  I am looking forward to hangin' in da 'hood in a couple of
weeks.  Aye.

Speaking of which, (a very weak link, I admit) I have ended up with a spare
standing ticket for the Brixton show, so if anyone's interested, please
email me.  Hopefully someone will, or i'll be forced to pluck up the courage
to sell it to a scary tout.

Madeleine McNeil said:
        What does one occupy one's mind with while swimming up and down and
up and
down the pool? <<

Then Ken Chu said:
I do wonder sometimes too tho what other people think about when they're
doing something idle, like sitting on a train.

This reminds me of a habit of mine.  I like to sit on the tube and carefully
survey the row of people sitting opposite me and then invent appropriate
names for each of them.  Then the train stops at a station, and one of the
people i've been watching gets off.  Then (the best bit), someone new sits
down and I can start all over again.  It makes commuting so much more
tolerable.  Fun, even.  The only is problem is that I do tend to stare at
people for a little longer than is polite.

I'll say goodbye to you all for now.  Hopefully I won't get told off for
trying to cover up the fact that i'm trying to flog a ticket with a
half-arsed post.

with love,
Kelly