Sinister: denmark my middle

Johan Nilsson i_love_moon at xxx.com
Mon Mar 18 20:43:36 GMT 2002

(danish) missconnections.
last night -you wore a black blouse, white pearls and i think you were
demin; dark hair and glasses. i was a little boy in a brown shirt and demin,
stomping my hands and and clapping my feet like and indian. you stood next
to me before stuart got on stage and before the crowd got me lost. i thought
you were the bee's knee's.

(american) missconnections.
ok i actually thought of putting in a missconnections in san francisco
weekly. once i early 2000 i went to this warehouse party in oakland or
something that my friend david dragged me to. you didn't like the bands that
played there and i can't say i did either. your name was marcella i think.
well i'm not sure, i was just a drunken swedish boy. frankly you were the
only girl that ever approached me in the states and i cudos you for it,
great admirer, i wish i was as brave.

it's raining again.

"c'mon champ, let's box" - stuart challanges stevie to a match but i don't
think anyone noticed, but i thought and it was hilarious, ever noticed that
stuart dances like he's rocky balboa ready to knock the lights out of mr t?
it looks funny i think.

i'm lost.

johan

ps: (japanese) missconnection; michiyo my friend are you still on this list?
i have miss placed your email address :(
psII: (american again) missconnections; sam, yah you sam! write me, i won't
take you to your prom if you don't write me...!