Sinister: a general plea

heather homemaker modforpretend at xxx.com
Tue Mar 19 01:21:35 GMT 2002

Children,

I have been gone from Sinister for many months, but now I have returned.
Not that this is of excitement to anyone but myself.  Regardless, once I was
in Portland, OR (and before that in York, England when I first joined), but
now I am in Amherst, MA.  I have found it to be a less than pleasant
experience to meet persons in the area, as I am no longer a
college-sort-of-person and this is a college-sort-of-town.  Rather, I am an
"afternoon girl" where I receive persons and packages and phone calls and
emails for a magazine(it is simply amazing where you can go with a BA these
days).  I've come to the conclusion that there must be better things to do
in the area than sit at home and watch "King of Queens" on a Monday night.
So, are any of you kids out here in the Pioneer Valley?  Who would consider
the possibility of a new friend?  Or at least suggest something to do with
myself?  I thought so.

heather
AIM: modforpretend