Sinister: don't sit under the appletree wiff anyone else but me

amy.longcore at xxx.com amy.longcore at xxx.com
Tue Mar 19 02:27:45 GMT 2002

um, sorry, i gave the wrong email at the bottom of this post.
continue to use the first one i mentioned!
applekins at hotmail.com

*whew*
sorry, kids

To:    sinister at missprint.org
cc:
Subject:    Sinister: don't sit under the appletree wiff anyone else but me

THIS IS MY FINAL POST TO SINISTER

under this email adress.

*giggle*, i couldn't help myself.

anyhoo.
as some of you know or realize, this is my work
email adress, and i don't intend to be employed
here all that much longer (2 months, maybe).
my main home account, dotsandloop at yahoo,
was tampered with and i'm unable to access it,
so that's out as well.
so, you kind readers that added those to your adress
books, rid yourselves of those and add,
applekins at hotmail.com
applekins is cooing and barfing in the nursery yet,
waiting for the chance to giggle your names.

OH-that reminds me-
some of you may recall filling out a little
questionaire i put out some months ago that
i was going to post on a site for you all to read.
well, those were all being held at dotsandloops.
so, they are gone forever.
i'm sorry i wasted your time.
perhaps it was one of you wanting to get at
your answers and change them that hacked
my email to bits, eh?

i'm currently trying to decide wether i should
try to get fired, or just wait and quit properly.
the getting fired thing has been tempting, just
because the possibilities for FUN with it are endless.
i'll take any ideas any of you may have.
here are my favorites so far:
*play "she's losing it" over the network radio
and refuse to stop until i'm offered 200 copies
of DOWNSIZE THIS and a lifetime supply of clown wigs.
*wear a "strap on" with water nozzle and spray
passers by with my wet willie.
*walk into other offices and randomly yell things like,
"gee, yr hair DOES NOT smell terrific!",
"that respectful work place training was the shit,
wasn't it, bitches?", "if you don't fire me i'm going
to staple gun everyone in the room!"
*have sex with ken chu on top of every desk.
(wow, what a thought!!!)

yeah, so, i'm finally going to make that move to
lansing i spoke of in my first ever sini post.
some friends have bought a nice big home
for all of us, and we're going to help pay on the
mortgage. oh, bless.
our very own commune, of sorts.
it's the best idea 'cuz we are all so stable
and WANT to be together.
i couldn't be happier, except...

i'll only be bringing one kitty with me.
jack kitty had to be put down last week
due to illness and massive seizures.
such a sad day. i've been like a grumpy, whining
little girl ever since. the vet sent a sympathy card
today. if they really wanted to catch someone
sniffling and sobbing over their mailbox,
well, they should have warned me first.
atleast that came along with a zine from
dirty vicar. that helped to lighten the blow.

all's i have to do is sell my home, and i'm
out of here. i'd like to spend the summer
working at a book or record shop.
i want a student, non-school-type summer.
that sounds like bliss.
i've already bought new skirts to wear
with my sandles, a move that makes me swoon in
delight at the thought of not having to follow office
dress standards and so on.
i can be amy again. and there's not much better
than that, right? *wink*

CONTENT?
i'm a bit dismayed at all the folks asking
about the detroit/chicago shows.
this means that THEY HAVEN'T BEEN READING
MY POSTS. how dare they?
and here i am, all excited and stuff.
can't say i blame them, since i don't often
mention SEX and DRAMA and SUCH.
*wink again*
i'll try to be more exciting and flirty in the future, right.

*stomps* i'll never be popular!

the band is on conan o'brian april 26th!
no effing way!

i have to say thanks to pie for giftage,
and to archel for wordage and to kirsten for fun and to
mark c for flirting and to vicar for zineage and
to everyone who put up with my sadass on
#sinister on the bad kitty day...and, finally, to mandee,
for never shutting up.
hugs to madeleine for being a loved one,
and smiles to rest of you lot.

love,
amyrachelapplejacksKINSlongcore

p.s.
i now have a pitiful little board/blog type thing
you can post with me on.
if you are interested in seeing it or posting on it
or being linked on it, or whatever,
just email amykins at hotmail.com
and i'll send you the URL

tata!