Sinister: guilty as a cocoa bean

Miss Marianna Longmire mary_goodshoes at xxx.com
Tue Mar 19 17:54:14 GMT 2002

I was a tap-tap-tapping away at work today when I was suddenly struck down
by the urge to post to sinister. Alas, having no net access on my stupid
computer meant I couldn't write nonsense and get paid. Although, frankly,
some could argue that's exactly what I do every day. But I digress. I really
wanted to write to you of the tales of weeks gone by, of strange thoughts in
my head and even stranger encounters with peoples in the street. But now,
now that i'm here in tottenham court road's easyeverything listening to
daniel beddingfield and the smell of rotting armpits is invading my
nostrils, i'm stumped.

although i will say this. sinister is great. moreover, sinister people are
great.

there.

oooh! and i'm very excited about a couple of things. firstly, spearmint are
playing in london. not once, not twice, but three times in april. Y.A.Y! and
then my beloved sweet hometown boys sodastream are gracing this fine city as
well. what a great month. except for the fact my b+s ticket was (long story)
stolen. curses. CURSES!

thankyou and goodnight.

marianna x