Sinister: Picnics and Birthdays (London), Picnics and Gigs (Edinburgh)

Dimitra Daisy zoziepop at xxx.com
Tue Mar 19 19:34:43 GMT 2002

Hello!

London:

After much research, some hesitation and some procrastinating, here are
London Picnic details:
Date: Sunday 24th of March, i.e. this Sunday (apologies to those who think a
Saturday picnic would be better, but I’ll only turn 21 once and it happens
to be on that Sunday. I am almost guilty for my selfish reasons. But
anyway.)
Time: 2 pm
Place: If sunny, or otherwise nice enough, meet on top of Primrose Hill.
If rainy or otherwise too bad, meet at the SpreadEagle, (no one I asked
remembered if it is one word or two so take my guess).
If you have any queries about how to get there before Sunday, email Greg at
gpallis at eidosnet.co.uk, he promised he’ll help you out.
If you have any other questions, email me (though I can’t see why you would.
You can complain about the picnic being on a Sunday when you will be
hangover from Tigermilking and about having to work on Monday.)
If Sunday comes and you get lost/have other questions, you can call or even
text Greg (07903097867) or me (+30932757685). Bring any crazy kind of stuff
you feel like bringing to a picnic.
What else… there will be cake and candles, a football game, and Greg
teaching people to play Mao (I think).

Tip: If you don’t want to be hangover on a picnic day, try drinking but not
too much. It works.

Edinburgh:

After much hesitation and confusion and the suchlike, Sweetie decided to
save us from ourselves and take control. So she asked me to tell you there
will be a pre-gig meet-up in Edinburgh on the 1st of April. The general plan
is: meet at 1 pm at the Scott Monument (very easy to spot), have picnic in
Princess Gardens, go to a pub, go to the venue. If you’re coming, please
email sweetie_something at hotmail.com and let her know.

Bye, see you on Tuesday or on Saturday or Sunday or whenever,
Dimitra