Sinister: And all I KEN do is hand it to CHU and his latest trick

heather homemaker modforpretend at xxx.com
Wed Mar 20 23:57:46 GMT 2002

Now then.

Mr. Brito suggested that he might own a small business and name it BS,
which, of course would be rather lovely and all.  However, if he were to do
any international businness, say with the English speaking part of the
international business world, he might get some interesting comments.  As
most of us native speakers know, of course, BS is short for bullshit.  And
that's hardly a suitable name for a company.  But then again, given the
premise of purpose of starting the business (i.e. saving money), maybe it is
correct!

Another note Mr. Brito brought up is the way in which our beloved group like
to sing songs for the region that they are in.  I know that when they played
in Portland last year, as Im sure many of you remember, Stevie played a
lovely little song that he wrote just about the city.  It was quite nice and
made us feel rather special.  I even have a copy of it.  Sadly, it is on a
mini-cassette tape and I have no way of putting it in any other format.
Does anyone in the western mass/general new england region have a way of
transferring mini-cassette to a more suitable for listening format?

Finally, all of the talk about the upcoming shows here on the east coast are
making me all queasy.  I mean, at first, when I heard Boston was sold out, I
just told myself that it was okay, because I've already seen the band once
and I mustn't be greedy.  But now I am feeling greedy.  I realize that
several requests have come up recently, but I'll put in mine as well.  Does
anyone know about tickets available for any of the shows out here (pref.
Boston)?  I didn't think so.  Thanks anyway.

heather