Sinister: list abuse....but good abuse, none the less!

patrick doyle municipalpool at xxx.com
Thu Mar 21 17:55:45 GMT 2002

Hello sinesterians, me and Jenna have just finished our website and just
thought you might like to have a look around. The site includes photos from
Belle and Sebastian's QMU gig in Glasgow from December 2001, so....what are
you waiting for? GO LOOK AROUND, at the marvellous spectacle that is:

www.geocities.com/municipalpool

Cheers

Patrick Doyle