Sinister: normandy in june

Carmellie carmellie at xxx.com
Fri Mar 22 07:12:03 GMT 2002

Marikka--I wish I had an answer to all of your
questions...but I don't. Sorry!
> i don't know if i
> could ever really be
> attracted to someone who said, "i grew out of my belle
> and sebastian phase
> years ago."
This statement = RUN!  I hate people who act superior in
a way because they have *grown* out of things that seem
childish to them.  Well you know what?  at least it's not
pretentious!
> i drive to work and then my failing
> tape deck will work and
> allow me to hear the voices of stuart and stevie.  i
> love stevie.  i've loved
> stevie since i first heard TIJAMRS: "stevie's full of
> good intentions."  don't
> know why exactly, but preference can rarely be
> adequately described.
I know what you mean!  Stevie is probably my
favorite--well, actually that's hard to say.  I actually
love that whole section of TIJAMRS: "Richard's into rock
and roll, Stuart's stayin' in 'cos he thinks it's a sin
that he has to leave the house at all"...I love the way
it sounds.  Do you ever love certain words just because
the way they sound?   Hmm..i do.

> leave in may.  so, belle and sebastian was replaced
> with elliott smith.
good pick!  he's my favorite artist! (then belle and
sebastian are my favorite band--there IS a difference!)

Well, that didn't have much content either, but I thought
I'd throw in my 2 1/2 cents and try harder to not be such
a lurker.

Carmel

=====
"I want Poetry and Music