Sinister: Friction (abrase)

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 22 16:48:35 GMT 2002

..Thank God for the coming of a new album!  Just as my supply of B&S song
titles was punning out.

Wow, UBSCARSCAB sounds like it's going to be great!  I haven't been this
excited about the arrival of an album since that album by Silverchair 4
years ago.  And I looked at the tracklisting and LO AND BEHOLD

B&S ARE COVERING "FREAK" BY SILVERCHAIR!!!!!!! look..

Fiction
----> Freak
Early Letterman
Fuck this Shit
Fiction (Night Walk)
Jersey's Where America's At
Black and White Unite
Consuelo
I Need to See This With an Audience
Storytelling
Jingle/Class Rank
I Don't Want to Play Football
I Don't Want to Play Football (Latin)
Wandering Alone
Mandingo Cliche
Scooby Driver
Fiction (Reprise)
Big John Shaft

.. I think the band are taking on a new RAWK direction:
<sturan> sod this wimsy indie crap dudes, we're going NU Metal!
<stevie> cool!  I can do me guitar solos.
<mick> what are we gonna call our songs?
*isobel sulks
<isobel> NU metal sucks boabs guys!  Fuck this shit.
<sturan> YES!  FUCK THIS SHIT!  That's it!  stevie let's rock.
*stevie air guitars
*isobel sulks

So there you have it!  I can't wait to hear the songs, "fuck this shit"
sounds like it would have Rage Against The Machine influences in it... fuck
this shit i won't do what you tell me, fuck this shit i won't do what you
tell me, fuck this shit i won't do what you tell me, FUCK THIS SHIT I WON'T
DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! ARRRGH MOTHERFUCKERS! MOTHER.. FUCKERS!

Cor!  And look.. 18 tracks!  Value for money!  Right okay I'm off to
practice cutting myself in preparation of the new album.

Moshpits and Red Bulls
Ken \m/
P.S.: I wonder if the band will reveal the clues for the treasure hunts once
the Manchester clues have been found...