Sinister: Partying with B&S...

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Fri Mar 22 19:36:05 GMT 2002

Tuesday, the Stockholm gig, was the greatest night of my life!

They played my request (Time of the Season by the Zombies), Stuart started talking to me during the concert, he took my hand and said I was going to get to dance on stage, but it all fucked itself up with the evil, evil, guards.

Later on, we waited by the tourbus. First Chris walked past. He said "HI!" and we all just said hi and turned around and started talking again. We didn´t recognize him! I was so ashamed later on! Then Sarah came out, she was incredibly shy but still very sweet.

Then we talked to a merchandise guy, who said they were at the party in the restaurant, so we went inside. Ok, ok, we got in through the leaving door, but still, we got in! Me and Amanda are 15 (turning 16) and 13 (turning 14) so we wouldn´t get in elsehow. I´m not desperate, I promise.

We get in there, and the first impression I get is "OH MAN! I´m so FUCKING scared!". Just a lot of cool grownup people. Uuuh.

I saw Richard, and we started talking. He´s *so* nice! But his accent.. I could hardly understand it... hee hee. But he signed my setlist!

Then we saw Mick and Bobby, so we started talking to them as well. I told Bobby, while he were signing my stuff, that I thought he looked gorgeous up there. At first, he said "Thank you". Then he realized what I said and blushed and said "OH THANK YOU!". Then I saw Stuart. I thought I was going to die. I went up to him and because of the loud music, you had to like shout in eachother´s ears. I think I mumbled something about him being my God or something. AH, embarrassing! But he just said after some talking "Look, I *have* to dance some more, but I´ll be back really soon, ok?". And then he came back, and we started talking.

The weird thing is, I´ve been warshiping this man, for every single day, for two years now, I´ve been imagining his way of acting, his voice, just.. him you know. And it was all *EXACTLY* as I thought it would be! It was so strange! First he said that he recognized my face and asked me if I´d been to any other show, or just in Glasgow. And I said no, because I haven´t. Then I mumbled something (i have a tendency to do that when I´m nervous) about school, and he started laughing and said "How old are you?". I said that well, I´m 15 turning 16. He started laughing and said "I thought you were so much older!" and then he starts shouting "BEANS! BEANS!". No reaction. "HEY CHRIS!". Chris turns around. "How old do you think Astrid is?" and Chris got all shy, talking about women and their age. Stuart was a bit impatient and said "Well, like 21-22, right?" and Chris agreed and then he started laughing again saying I was 15. Hee hee hee.

phototime came as well, oh yes. First with Chris, then with Bobby, who, er, started to.. er.. well.. do dirty moves on me. No, that sounded wrong, but he like rubbed himself towards me or something.. I was a bit.. hmmm.. shocked... by that not saying I didn´t appreciate it! He´s gorgeous, and believe me, it´s not everyday I got a beautiful man wanting to do that. Oh, no, it sounded wrong again, but you know what I mean. Amanda thought he was sleazy and couldn´t stop laughing. She still has problems with it.
I love Bob. Who doesn´t?

A photo with Mick as well, he is really nice, but he was a lot taller than I expected.

Just as Stuart and I were about to let Amanda take that picture, he says "Oh right, we have to look serious now" and I make the largest GRIN possible, Amanda takes the picture and I die of shame. Then I took a picture of just him as well, with his little drink. Oh, how sweet!

Just as we were about to leave, I saw Stevie! I took a picture with him and we talked a bit about guitars and stuff. He missed the tourbus later, so he had to take a cab. Hee hee hee. Sorry, but it looked really funny, he looked around, looking scared, and then waving after a cab and quickly getting in.

Before that I got my setlist signed by him as well, and he started talking about HIS favourite band, the Rolling Stones.

Man, it was the greatest night of my entire life.
The greatest.
Oh yes.
I can´t say it enough.

Since I got the setlist, I´ll send it out to you all, since someone wonderes, in my head I remember the three first songs:

Le Pastie De La Bourgeoisie
Dirty Dream #2
The Magic Of A Kind Word

The two first songs are my favourites with B&S, so, imagine my delight!

Have to go now, sorry for being the egocentric bastard I am.

Have patience with me people!

Love,

Astrid XXX

P.S How old is Mr Kildea? I want to marry him.
P.P.S Please don´t take me to seriously.
P.P.P.S Wait. Maybe you should!
P.P.P.P.S Fuck this, I´m pressing the send button now!