Sinister: Black And White United

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Fri Mar 22 23:07:36 GMT 2002

Hi All,

So now we know what that song played at Olympia & Tokyo last year is called.
I know that no-one else likes to play this game but there are big gaps in
this & it would be nice if someone could help fill them in:

Black And White United

In the summer all the hikers
Hike on for the highest peaks
All the children watch the cricket
And they never wash for weeks
In the suburbs young protesters ride?/riot?
Black and white united
They're tearing up the street
I'm half in love with ev'ry girl I meet
The gasman loves the street
He loves to drill
He loves to think about his girl
The sun is melting half the street

In the summer all the workers
Head on for the sandy beach
Stay together in all weather
Entertainment for your (greed?)
And ??? of prejudices travel on a train
The upper class will have to pass
The chance of ?? with the ???
Your record profits will buy you an island

There's a jigsaw with a picture
Of a country as a map
Hikers hiking, cyclists cycling
If I go I'm not coming back
I'm all in love with all the girls I meet
The boys I meet
Kitchen porters ... summertime ... ? painters ... whisky (tourists?)
In the rain all your plans will fail
You'll be left with your jigsaw

I hope the weather stays fine for Tigerminging, the picnic & football in
London this weekend.

Oops, nearly forgot to plug somebody nice. The two lovely boys of Sodastream
are coming to Europe soon & these are the UK gigs:

UK DATES
Sat 30th March @ The Betsy Trotwood, London
Tue 2nd April @ Nottingham w/ Mark 700, The Chemistry Experiment and The
Butterflies of Love
Wed 3rd April @ Leeds Brudnell Social Club w/ The Butterflies of Love, The
Chemistry Experiment & The Static Waves
Fri 5th April @ Reading Arts Centre, Reading w/ The Chemistry Experiment,
Milky Wimpshake and The Butterflies of Love
Sat 6th April @ The Spitz, London w/ The Chemistry Experiment, Milky
Wimpshake and The Butterflies of Love

Check here for further info: http://www.sodastream.com.au/gig.htm   Miss
them at your peril! Sadly I think I can only make one of those. Someone
should book them another gig somewhere near London after the 3rd of April :)

That'll do.

Love,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK